UTI Retirement Solutions Ltd. (UTI RSL), a 100% subsidiary of UTI Asset Management Company Ltd. was incorporated on 14th December, 2007. It started its operations w.e.f. 31/03/2008.
UTI RSL has been set up to carry out the operations as Pension Fund as directed by the Board of Trustees of the New Pension System Trust, set up under the Indian Trust Act, 1882, and to undertake wholesale asset management as prescribed by the Government or Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
UTI RSL was initially appointed by PFRDA to manage Pension Funds of Government Employees.
On 13th March, 2009, the company has also received the letter of appointment for Management of Pension Funds under the New Pension System for all citizens, other than Govt. Employees covered
UTI Retirement Solutions Ltd. (UTI RSL) would be governed by PFRDA Guidelines and Regulations.
To be the most preferred Pension Fund Manager
UTI RSL aims to:-
- Be the largest and most efficient Pension Fund Manager
- The most innovative and technically sound wealth creator
- Be a socially responsible organisation known for best corporate governance
- Provide advice which is innovative and technically sound
- Be a customer focussed organization & provide customer satisfaction through highly motivated staff
- Be a structured point of sales for NPS