No Results Found
ETF Real Time NAV
|Exchange Symbol||Security Name||Portfolio Deposit||Price||Portfolio Value|
- The above portfolio is for creation unit size of 5000 units for UTI NIFTY ETF, 2000 units of UTI SENSEX ETF and 10,000 units of UTI NIFTY NEXT 50 ETF respectively
- Cash to be deposited / received with Creation application ( Basket mode) : B+D+E
- Cash to be deposited / received with Redemption application ( Basket mode) :B-F-G
- If Cash Component is positive investor has to pay while creation and will receive on redemption.
- If Cash Component is negative investor will receive on creation and will pay during redemption.
- This is an indicative amount of cash to be deposited / received.The actual cash component applicable on the date of purchase / redemption may vary on account of market movements, expenses etc. The difference will be collected / paid in cash.
- Transaction charges payable by the investor per creation/redemption request and will be as decided by the AMC at the time of transaction.
- Cash component as applicable on the date of purchase / redemption will be collected / paid.
|Fund Name||Gross Dividend||Net Dividend||Net Company||Net Others||Net Date|