- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
what is UTI Sensex ETF?
UTI Sensex Exchange Traded Fund or UTI Sensex ETF is an open-ended ETF scheme replicating/tracking the S&P BSE Sensex Index. The scheme consist of top 30 largest companies as per free-float market capitalization represented by S&P BSE Sensex Index. UTI Sensex ETF is one of the large ETF scheme having competitive cost and low tracking error.
Why Should I Invest in UTI Sensex etf?
UTI Sensex ETF tracks the behaviour of portfolio of top 30 large and liquid companies as represented the S&P BSE Sensex Index. The Portfolio is less volatile as compared to Mid & Small Cap Indices. As UTI Sensex ETF is traded on the NSE and BSE, it gives the opportunity to capture intra day movements of S&P BSE Sensex Index. It helps in taking exposure to S&P BSE Sensex in cash segment of equity market without worrying about taking exposure through derivative (FNO) segment.
How to Invest in Sensex etfs?
Investing in UTI Sensex ETF is very simple. Investors may approach the stock brokers where they are holding their trading account and buy or sell units of UTI Sensex ETFs similar to the way they buy or sell any NSE or BSE listed securities.
Tax Implication on UTI Sensex ETF
Form taxation point, UTI Sensex ETF is like any other equity oriented mutual fund scheme. Thus, taxation applicable to equity mutual fund schemes will be applicable to UTI Sensex ETF.
What are the benefits of investing in a Sensex ETF?
ETFs are low cost, transparent and are tradable on the exchanges. ETFs helps in taking advantages of intra day market movements. Sensex ETF gives the exposure to top 50 largest companies as per free-float market capitalization and represented by S&P BSE Sensex Index. UTI Sensex ETF is one of the large ETF having competitive cost i.e. Total Expense Ratio (TER) and tracking error.