- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What is UTI Nifty Next 50 Exchange Traded Fund?
UTI Nifty Next 50 ETF is an open ended scheme replicating / tracking Nifty Next 50 Index. It is an exchange traded fund, i.e. units of UTI Nifty Next 50 ETF are tradable on the NSE and BSE. It is predominantly large cap scheme with a potential to generate mid cap like returns. Historically, many stocks have first become part of Nifty Next 50 Index, grown here and then became part of Nifty 50 Index. Generally these stocks are more volatile in nature than stocks in Nifty 50 Index and thus has potential to generate mid cap like returns.
What is the investment objective of UTI Nifty Next 50 Exchange Traded Fund?
This is covered above "What is UTI Nifty Next 50 Exchange Traded Fund?" and may be removed
Who can invest in UTI Nifty Next 50 Exchange Traded Fund?
Investors looking to take exposure to Nifty Next 50 Index and want to capture intra day movement of Nifty Next 50 Index may consider UTI Nifty Next 50 ETF. Long term investors also looking for low cost and transparent product to take exposure to predominantly large cap with mid cap like volatility and returns may consider UTI Nifty Next 50 ETF
What is the taxation on UTI Nifty Next 50 Exchange Traded Fund?
Form taxation point, UTI Nifty Next 50 ETF is like any other equity oriented mutual fund scheme. Thus, taxation applicable to equity mutual fund schemes will be applicable to UTI Nifty Next 50 ETF.
What are the benefits of investing in a Nifty Next 50 Exchange Traded Fund?
ETFs are low cost, transparent and are tradable on the exchanges. ETFs helps in taking advantages of intra day market movements. Nifty Next 50 is predominantly large cap index with a potential to give mid cap like returns. Many of the stocks first become part of Nifty Next 50 index, grows here and then become part of Nifty 50 Index. During initial period such companies are relatively more volatile and may give more returns as compared to Nifty 50 Index. UTI Nifty Next 50 ETF may be beneficial for investors looking for capturing intra day movement of Nifty Next 50 Index at a low cost and in transparent manner