NFO Opens in
What is UTI Nifty Midcap 150 Quality 50 Index Fund?
UTI Nifty Midcap 150 Quality 50 Index Fund is an open-ended scheme replicating/tracking Nifty Midcap 150 Quality 50 Total Return Index (TRI). It is a low-cost smart index fund based on an index which filters and tracks ‘Quality’ 50 companies within the mid cap universe.
Why UTI Index Fund?
Experience Experience of over 2 decades in managing Index Funds
Scale One of the largest Asset Manager in the Index Fund Category$
Track Record Managing one of the lowest Tracking Error across Time Frames$
System & Processes Adequate systems and processes for efficient replication strategy
Cost Structure Maintaining competitive expense structure across Index Fund offerings
Why UTI Nifty Midcap 150 Quality 50 Index Fund?
Diversified Portfolio of relatively Quality Businesses
within the midcap segment:
The Fund shall follow a passive strategy by investing into the
constituents of NIFTY Midcap 150 Quality 50 Index, where the
index construction is based on the “Quality Filters” within
the midcap universe as:
- “Quality” companies generally perform across market cycles
- “Quality” companies generally mitigate drawdown
- “Quality” companies generally rebound faster based on the strong fundamentals of balance sheets & business models
- Focused and Disciplined: A diversified portfolio of relatively high quality businesses that are expected to deliver long-term growth
- Long Term Wealth Creation:By investing only into companies that generate economic value the fund may generate wealth for investors in the medium to long run
Who should invest in UTI Nifty Midcap 150 Quality 50 Index Fund?
- Investors looking to take exposure in the midcap segment while investing in quality businesses that may generate economic value
- Investors looking for a passive fund which brings disciplined approach to the portfolio construction, while adhering to the defined quality selection process
The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that, before expenses, closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
Type of scheme
An Open-ended scheme replicating/tracking NIFTY Midcap 150 Quality 50 Index TRI.
Nifty Midcap150 Quality 50 TRI
Mr. Sharwan Kumar Goyal
Plans & Options
Regular Plan and Direct Plan – Both Plan offers Growth Option only
Minimum Application Amount
Minimum initial investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of
Rs. 1/- thereafter.
Subsequent minimum investment under a folio is Rs.1,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter with no upper limit.
Market Cap Exposure#
Large Cap – NIL
Mid Cap – 100%
Small Cap – NIL
Entry Load and Exit Load : NIL
# As on 31st Dec 2021. $Source : MFI as on Feb 28, 2022